Please send our FLYER to all your friends -- and print copies for your office, pizza shop, etc !
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: www.106.eaachapter.org/2015b17volunteers.htm
We usually have a BBQ with speaker one evening at our museum events, but our 2015 plans have not yet been set -- check back ...
Going to Sun-N-Fun? - Apr 21-26 in Lakeland, FL
MAY 9 - Meeting & Program: MORE INFO SOON !
PROGRAM: 1st Flight Considerations -- WINGS SEMINAR
LOCATION: TExecutive Flyers hangar at the Lawrence Municipal Airport (LWM)
492 Sutton St, North Andover, MA
TIME: 10 AM
FAA WINGS: If you want FAA WINGS credit, PLEASE pre-register here:
If you plan to attend but don't want WINGS credit, please
send an e-mail to EAA106.President (at gmail.com)
so we know how many chairs beyond Wings attendees we need.
• EAA Flight Advisors
• FAA Advisory Circulars re Test Flights & Airmen
• Flight Test Plan Considerations
• The IN-FLIGHT emergency plan
• The GROUND emergency plan
• Ground Crew and Airport resources
• Pilot Safety and Emergency Equipment
• Training Options - CFIs, Manufacturers, Clubs
• What's a Letter of Deviation Authority (LODA)?
• Considerations Common to all Airplanes
• Documentation, including Weight & Balance
• Taxi Tests and the First Flight
• The First 10 hrs, 11+ hrs, 1st 40 hrs and 40+
MAY XX - Dawn Patrol -
A DAWN PATROL is a FLY-TO / DRIVE-TO aviation destination where members gather in smaller groups for chow, social, and "hangar flying" (aviation stories) as we watch planes take off and land.
JUNE 27 -- The NorthEast Experimental FLY-IN
with several seminars !
FREE: Admission, Parking, Seminars
Come hungry !
Reasonably priced food helps us defray our expenses
MORE INFO SOON
JULY xx - We don't know if we'll schedule a program because AirVenture is early this year.
AUG xx - Meeting & Program: TBD (check back)
Members! Volunteer to help YOUNG EAGLES
whether as a pilot or a ground crew ... Sign up here:
Member signup to use the chapter's ELECTRONIC SCALES:
Member 2014 SURVEY 1 - PRIORITIES, AIRCRAFT, TOOLS
EAA106's 2015 AVIATION CAMP SCHOLARSHIP is for youth who will be age 16-18 in late JULY -- AND -- have demonstrated a tru passion for aviation through actions, not just words of interest. For info on our PRIOR WINNERS, go to: http://www.106.eaachapter.org/scholarshipwinners.htm
2014 Scholarship FLYER: